Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome to a New Design Team Member AND Challenge 8 Winners

Today is a special day here at SAS4Kids because we are welcoming a new design team member, Debby Walker. Debby has been a winner of our challenges and a guest dt member and we loved her cards, like the awesome one at the top of this blog entry. Now we are thrilled to welcome her as a regular team member. Here is a few words by Debby introducing herself:

Hi, I'm Debby and I live in NW Ohio and am taking care of my mom in her twilight years.
I have loved crafting since I was a small child; I remember loving to color and make things with paper back then. As a young adult I started collecting ephemera; I love the look, feel, and history of it. Over the years I have created with ceramics, beads, polymer clay and many other crafts and always have fun doing it. I will try anything....lol. I started scrapbooking 20 years ago when there was nothing on the market and had to dream up my own ideas. And about 8 years ago I joined a group of ladies who were card making, and we get together once a month to play. And that progressed to trading ATCs. My passion is cardmaking and I am loving playing with you all on Blogland...it's helping to feed my addiction to all things paper.

Please visit Debby's blog at http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/ and check out her great cards and leave her some love and congratulations on this dt position.

We are also announcing the winners of Challenge 8, Spring Showers. The random winner of 4 digital stamps of her choice from Sassy Studio Designs is #3, Lindsey Marie! Lindsey Marie, please contact me at khasheck@gmail.com so that I can put you in touch with Sassy Studio Designs to collect your prize.

The top three cards as voted on by our design team are as follows: Lisa, Nannieflash and Lindsey Marie. Congratulations ladies - please grab our badges and display them proudly on your blogs.
The cards and their designers are awesome, so click on their names and check them out. And if any of the winners would like to be a guest designer on a future challenge, please contact me at the email address above.

Our current challenge is May Flowers and you have until Friday May 20th to enter this challenge. Come play and remember to keep our kids in the hospital smiling by sending your cards to:
Send a Smile 4 Kids!

Stamping smiles for our kids,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Oh Thank you so much for picking me for the top three position Im really thrilled. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooo hooo thanks for picking my card for top 3

    ReplyDelete